Offering You the Finest in Boston Luxury Real Estate
Group Boston Real Estate is a boutique real estate brokerage in Boston's prestigious Back Bay neighborhood. We specialize in the sale of luxury homes and condominiums, as well as commercial and investment properties in the Greater Boston area. With a background comprising of over 100 years of collective real estate experience in every property category and an excess of $5 billion in successfully completed real estate transactions, Group Boston Real Estate continues to raise the bar in the real estate industry and Boston community. We've been at the corner of Newbury and Hereford for over 25 years, a testament to our ability to deliver a first-rate real estate rental or sale experience.
Whether you are just beginning your hunt, a seasoned investor, or simply browsing, please feel free to use our state-of-the-art website, comprehensive property database, and associated tools as a valuable asset in your search. We have strived to design a website that provides you with the resources to make an informed Boston real estate purchase.
- Our "Google-like" search bar allows you to use our website like any major search engine. Simple type in your criteria (e.g. 2 bed in Belmont over $950,000) and let our server do the rest of the work!
- Our "Neighborhoods" page contains a summary of every major neighborhood and satellite community, as well as access to an in-depth overview and list of area amenities.
- Our "Financing" page provides you with basic home loan information from our in-house financing team and access to an Online Mortgage Center courtesy of our exclusive alliance with Bank of America. In the Online Mortgage Center, you will find a glossary of important terms, a monthly mortgage payment calculator, and more helpful financing tools.
- Our "Luxury Buildings" page provides a summary of nearly every major luxury development in the Greater Boston area, as well as direct access to every listing for sale in those buildings.
If you would like to see a property, report a technical issue, or prefer to speak to one of our knowledgeable agents directly, please contact us. We would be more than happy to help you choose a neighborhood in Boston that suits your needs and a home that fits you.
- Patty McIntyre, Vice President Operations